October 2, 2014
We are often asked by musicians and brass wind retailers and repairers if we can repair the silver plating or gold plating on musical instruments such as the Tuba, Trumpet, Trombone, Clarinet and Saxophones, but to name a few.
We can replate the whole instrument but it is often much more practical and cost effective to simply repair the offending part as in the images below of a silver plated brass Tuba we recently repaired:
The repair is not noticeable to the naked eye and the customer was highly delighted with the work we carried out on his Tuba.
Our electroplating services include; silver, yellow gold, rose gold, white gold and platinum. For a complete list of all our gold plating and silver electroplating services and to find out what we can do for you as a musician or musical instrument retailer or repairer please contact us through our contact form for advice or a quotation.
November 2, 2010
Specialist brush plating & tank electro platers since 2008, Pure Gold Plating offer a wide range of electroplating & finishing services for both industry & the private sector.
Our services include gold plating in yellow, white & rose gold, platinum, rhodium, palladium, silver plating, white bronze, copper, nickel, decorative chrome plating & even black chrome plating.
All our work is electroplated with durability in mind for a long lasting finish & our hard gold plating exceeds many of our customer’s expectations. Our gold solution is 24 Carat pure gold & contains no alloys. This pure gold plating solution can be mixed all the way down to 9 Carat enabling us to colour match for that always perfect finish whether it be a large commercial project or simply a one-off pair of bathroom taps.
Pure Gold Plating work hard to provide a first class professional service to all our customers both in the UK, where we are based, & worldwide.
We also provide an extensive gold & silver plating training course as well as offer a complete gold & silver plating business opportunity complete with website, all equipment, solutions, training & ongoing support for as long as you need us. For full details please see our training page.
- All our quotations include return delivery unless stated otherwise.
- We are able to carry out ‘selective plating’ if required. This involves electroplating part of a single item or we can simply electroplate an item in two or more precious or non-precious metals. For examples please see the sixth album down on our gallery page.
- We provide metal finishing services on a wide range of materials including electroplating stainless steel, aluminium & zinc.
- Our turnaround is 5 – 14 days on the vast majority of work.
- We provide a cleaning & polishing only service.
- We also do abrasive blasting using aluminium oxide, glass bead and soda.
- Need something else? We add new services frequently so please get in touch.